Setting Up Your Pool
Congratulations on the purchase of your new Celebration® Pool – your own slice of the American dream. As you begin prepping for the installation, there are a few important points to remember:
- Before your pool arrives, be sure to check with your local and state governing bodies. Some areas have specific building codes or permit requirements that may dictate modifications to your installation plans.
- Prior to installation, you should also carefully review the safety, installation and maintenance information provided by the manufacturer
Your Celebration® Pools above ground pool is a carefree setting for hours of backyard fun. By dedicating just a few minutes to preventive pool care, you’ll ensure family fun for years to come.
- Check the skimmer baskets on a regular basis to keep your water flowing at the maximum rate. Empty them as needed.
- Keep the pool clean by collecting leaves and debris from the surface with a pool net. If dirt builds up on the bottom of the pool, use a pole vacuum or an automatic cleaner.
- Monitor your mechanical system regularly to ensure there are no leaks.
- Keep your pool wall and frame clean. Periodic washing with a mild, non-abrasive soap solution will do the trick. A clear, non-yellowing household wax can be applied to all metal components.
- Any pool chemical deposits that settle along the frame should be washed away immediately.
- Check the balance of your pool water two or three times a week.